Research Technician at the Douglas-Bell Canada Brain Bank
Job title: Research technician
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Douglas Hospital Research Center
The Douglas Hospital Research Center is seeking to hire a research technician for the Douglas-Bell Canada Brain Bank (DBCBB; http://douglasbrainbank.ca/). This person will work in the DBCBB laboratory and will have among their main tasks the preparation of cerebral samples (fixing/freezing and dissecting tissues) destined for research.
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences with some experience in research;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Independence and dynamism;
- A strong interest for the neurosciences;
- Knowledge in neuroanatomy would be an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, a letter of presentation and a letter of recommendation by e-mail to Ms Colleen Carter, administrative assistant (Colleen.email@example.com) by August 30 2019. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.