Research Day 2018: Congratulations to all award winners!
The 2018 Research Day took place June 5th 2018, and was an opportunity to celebrate our trainees! Congratulations to the Research Day award winners:
Students of the Douglas Institute
- 1st prize (Prix d'excellence du FRQ-S): Malvin Jefri (lab of Carl Ernst)
- 2nd prize: Lauren Reynolds (lab of Cecilia Flores)
- 3rd prize: Elisa Guma (lab of Mallar Chakravarty)
- 1st prize: Alexa Pichet Binette (lab of Sylvia Villeneuve)
- 2nd prize: Jessica Burdo (lab of Howard Steiger)
Students of the Graduate Program in Psychiatry
1st prize (Marion Birmingham/Trevor Dennis Award): Nathaniel Moxley-Kelly (lab of Thomas Brown)
2nd prize: Jay Olson (lab of Amir Raz)
1st prize: Jessica Burdo (lab of Howard Steiger)
Visit the awards page to view more winners!