Research Assistant Behaviour – start date October 1st 2019
Job Title: Research Assistant – start date October 1st 2019
Hiring Unit: Pr. Brigitte Kieffer’s laboratory
Work Location: Douglas Research Center - Perry Building 6875, boul. LaSalle
Hours/week: 35 hours/week – Mon-Fri
Salary: $27,000 -36,000 (adjusted according to experience)
Description: The selected candidate will be part of the internationally renowned team of Brigitte Kieffer (http://douglas.research.mcgill.ca/brigitte-kieffer). She/He will contribute to several projects, aimed at characterizing effects of drugs acting on receptors of the brain, and developed for their therapeutic interest in psychiatric disorders (addiction, mood and attention disorders).
- Bachelors degree in Biology and/or neuroscience or a relevant field or equivalent.
- Knowledge in molecular and cellular biology, and animal experimentation.
- Previous hands-on experience handling mice and processing mouse tissues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team spirit to ensure optimal interactions with all team scientists.
The person will profit from Douglas Research Centre benefits.
Applicants are invited to submit their cover letters and resumes via email to:
Emmanuel Darcq (email@example.com).
Please note “Research Assistant Behavior for Kieffer team” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.