Project Manager (APPR) - Support of Research ActivitiesProject Manager (APPR) - Support of Research Activities (Job number: J0719-0828)
Description of the position:
The incumbent will manage one or several programs in order to provide professional assistance and develop services. They will identify and evaluate available resources and needs. They will conceive of and propose plans and propose programs to ensure an adequate scheduling of services. They will provide advice related to the implementation and/or improvement of programs/services. They can participate in the different educational, knowledge transfer, and research avtivities in the CIUSSS.
Roles and responsabilities:
Working under the authority of the Direction des affaires universitaires, enseignement et recherche (DAUER), the incumbent provides professional assistance to the various mandates related to the activities of the two departments IHSSUC research centres.
Specifically, the incumbent will provide support to all activities related to the regulation and development of research, including both requests originating with researchers and assisting other teams woking in support of research activites. In order to prioritize its tasks, the incumbent will work in close collaboration with the management of the two research centres and with the DAUER. He will also be in contact with the McGill University Research Office. It will put in place procedures and indicators to evaluate the impact of its support for research grant applications.
Primary location: Douglas Research Centre. The chosen candidate will need to travel to other MWI-CIUSSS locations as required.
- Bachelor's degree in human sciences, social sciences, health sciences or any other relevant discipline
- Postgraduate degree in a sector relevant to the healthcare system
- Experience in clinical, fundamental, or psychosocial research
- Knowledge of academic environments and major funding agencies
- Experience in project management
- Experience with graphic and web-development software would be an asset
- Excellent oral and written French and English
- Master Microsoft Office software (Excel intermediate-advanced)
For the full posting and to apply:
Please submit applications (Cover letter, CV) here.