Administrative Coordinator-Part-Time (Dr. Gifuni)
Summary of position
We are seeking a dedicated Administrative Coordinator (Half-Time) to support the development of our clinical research activities. They will play a pivotal role in the daily functioning of our newly-established lab, overseeing essential tasks ranging from inventory management to budget oversight. As a key pillar of the team, the coordinator will harmonize research and clinical schedules, ensuring smooth and conflict-free operations.
Adept at digital platforms, the coordinator will keep assist in research data gathering, maintenance, and preprocessing for analysis. They will help with updating our lab’s website, ensuring its relevance and functionality. The coordinator will assist us completing research protocols and ethical requirements, grant proposals, and manuscripts preparation and submission. This role demands a professional with strong organizational skills, an understanding of clinical research protocols, and proficiency in data management.
Description of tasks
- Clinical Research Schedule Coordination.
- Lab administration Assistance, including budget, new hiring and inventory.
- Assistance in preparation and submission of research protocol, ethical applications, grants and publications.
- Update online information for the lab (new research findings, projects, publications, team member profiles, and relevant content).
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in any field (partial or completed).
- A background or understanding of healthcare or scientific research will be advantageous.
- Proven experience in an administrative or coordination role (or equivalent).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of research protocols and ethical considerations in a clinical or research environment.
- Ability to swifly adapt to changing priorities and requirements, showing resilience and a positive attitude in dynamic environments.
- Collaboration in team setting, demonstrating a proactive approach to problem-solving and the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with website management and basic maintenance. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, as well as online tools (Dropbox, Calendars)
- Proficiency in data maintenance and basic website management.
Location of work
Frank-B.-Common, 3rd floor.
- 5 half-days per week (3-4 hours per half-day)
- 15-20 hours per week
- Possibility of remote work
Salary25$ per hour
Required to travel?No
Instructions for submitting an application
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com. Please provide 1 or 2 references.
Contact personDr. Anthony J. Gifuni
Name of immediate supervisor
Dr. Anthony J. Gifuni