What is "Sors de ma tête"?
Following-up on the success of its first season, previously entitled, "COVID-19 : Sors de ma tête," podcast hosts Justine Fortin and Marjolaine Rivest-Beauregard are launching their second season, with the new title, "Sors de ma tête." The principle is the same as for season 1, with hosts discussing and explaining different mental health topics with an invited expert and an invited content creator. Season 2 will consist of four episodes: anxiety and productivity, eating disorders, the #metoo movement, and romantic betrayal. Sors de ma tête aims to normalize different psychological reactions, to destigmatize mental health issues, and to build a collective resilience. Through positive discussions between content creators and experts in the field, the podcast will share strategies for taking care your own mental health and for being resilient.
Partners of the project
The Fonds de recherche du Québec are proud partners of the "Sors de ma tête" podcast for season 2 and are funding this project. The episodes are filed in the VIVA Mental Health Studio at the Douglas Research Centre, who is also a partner of "Sors de ma tête". The project was developed and created by two graduate students: Justine Fortin (PhD student in Psychology at the Université du Québec à Montréal) and Marjolaine Rivest-Beauregard (PhD student in Mental Health at McGill University).
Broadcast dates and episode themes
- August 10, 2022 (5 pm): Anxiety and productivity (Invited expert: Catherine Raymond, PhD, co-host of the podcast "Selon une étude"; and content creator: Émile Roy, director et vidographer).
- September 14, 2022 (5 pm): Eating disorders (Surprise guests)
- October 12, 2022 (5 pm): #Metoo movement (Surprise guest)
Also available on: Balado Québec (podcast hosting site), Spotify, Apple Music
Instagram : @covidsorsdematete : https://www.instagram.com/covidsorsdematete/
- Animatrices : Justine Fortin et Marjolaine Rivest-Beauregard
- Technique : Elyas Aissia
- Équipe de production : CC LAB (@yourcontentcreators)
- Consultant technique et diffusion : Lilian Guicherd-Callin