For the second year, the Douglas Research Blitz will be held in an online format, for sharing and discussing our research!
- Do you want to practice your presentation skills?
- Do you have a project idea and would like peer feedback?
- Do you have a brand new result that you can’t wait to share?
- Did you design a cool new technique and want others to know about it?
- Or maybe you are interested in virtually networking with fellow researchers in a casual setting?
If any of these sounds appealing, then the Douglas Research Blitz is for you!
The Research Blitz will take place on Tuesday, November 16th 2021, from 4 pm to 5 pm via Zoom (link to be sent later).
If you are interested in presenting, we invite you to submit a short outline of your presentation (maximum of 125 words) in English or French to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, October 29th 2021 at 5pm.