Marc Laporta MD, FRCPC
- Division:Mental Health and Society
Associated Researcher, Douglas Research Centre
Director, Montreal WHO-PAHO Collaborating for Research and Training in Mental Health, Douglas Research Centre
Member, Services Policy and Population health Research Group, Douglas Research Centre
Coordinator, Undergraduate training, Department of Psychiatry, McGill University Health Centre
Director, Early Psychosis Intervention Center, McGill University Health Centre
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, McGill University
Associate Member, Department of Family Medicine, McGill University
Mental Health Knowledge Transfer and Exchange
Aboriginal-indigenous Mental Health
Mental Health in Emergencies and Disasters
Mental Health Policy
Recovery-informed mental health
- Interventions toward a better integration of mental health into primary care settings in the Caribbean and South America regions.
- Francophone participation to the revision of the International Classification of Diseases (of the WHO).
- Service user perspectives to the revision of the International Classification of Diseases (of the WHO), as a citizenship project.
- Contributions to a psychiatric nurse practitioner training curriculum in a Central American country, in the context of its mental health policy.
- Knowledge exchange on the mental health realities and interventions between Chile and Nunavut.