ZEISS PALM MicroBeam Laser Microdissection system
- Inverted microscope with a motorized stage.
- Equipped with a color and monochrome camera suitable for bright-field and fluorescent applications.
- Fluorescence and transmitted light illumination.
- Equipped with PALM MicroBeam to precisely isolate uncontaminated source material from membrane or standard glass slides.
- Suitable for DNA, RNA and protein isolation and applicable to cryosections and FFPE tissue.
- Interactive pen display to facilitate the drawing of regions of interest.
- 5X FLUAR/ 0.25
- 10X FLUAR/ 0.5
- 20X LD Plan-Neofluar/ 0.4 Korr
- 40X LD Plan-Neofluar/ 0.6 Korr
- 63X LD Plan-Neofluar/ 0.75 Korr
- 100X EC Plan-Neofluar/ 1.3
- Congratulations to the winners of the Holly Carsley Memorial Award and the Rémi Quirion Excellence Award
- 2022 Leo and Rachel Hendlisz Award competition: Awardee
- The Douglas welcomed MP Élisabeth Brière on her visit to announce CIHR Project grants and meet with ACCESS Open Minds
- Call for authors – special issue on the quality of mental health care, revue Santé mentale au Québec – Fall 2023