Knowledge Mobilization Services
Make your research results known
Knowledge Mobilization Services (KMS) aims to help members of the Research Centre plan, fund and conduct knowledge transfer activities.
A major initiative is the launch of the VIVA Mental health program in 2021. Click the button below for more information.
- Help with the elaboration of dissemination plans (targeted knowledge mobilization)
- Help plan and manage your knowledge mobilization (KM) activities
- Support your search for KM funding
- Advice on writing the KM portion of your operating grant
Knowledge Mobilization Servicies may also help with:
- KM event coordination
- KM grant proposal review
- Intellectual property protection in collaboration with McGill’s Office of Sponsored Research (OSR)
- Search for communication partners for KM
How it works
Contact us for an appointment or for any questions. This first contact will allow us to better understand your needs.
Following this meeting, the Office of Knowledge Mobilization will be able to:
- Answer your questions
- Guide you in the elaboration of a dissemination plan
- Help you find relevant funding
- Support your KT activities
Lilian B. Guicherd-Callin, Ph.D.
Planning, Programming and Research Officer
Service transfert de connaissances, Institut universitaire en santé mentale Douglas
Knowledge translation unit, Douglas Mental Health University Institute
Tel. : 514 761-6131 ext. 3217