The Eating Disorders Program is recruiting!
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN RESEARCH
Eating Disorders Program (EDP) Douglas Mental Health University Institute
The Eating Disorders Program (EDP) at the Douglas University Institute is a specialized clinical/research/teaching program offering a range of services for adults suffering from eating and related disorders.
The EDP is presently seeking to fill part-time (2 ½ days) and full-time research assistant positions.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a strong interest in eating disorders research.
- Have aBachelor’s or Master’s degree in psychology, neuroscience, ora related field.
- Have research experience and demonstrated research skills (knowledge of data collection & management, statistical analysis, SPSS, etc.)
- Be bilingual (English andFrench)
- Have experience administering psychological tests and interviews.
Please submit your application as soon as possible.
Applicants should send a CV, a university transcript, a letter of interest, and names of 3 referees (with phone number & email) to:
Dr. Howard Steiger, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Annie St-Hilaire, email@example.com