The Douglas Hospital Research Centre, located in Montreal, is seeking to fill the position of Scientific Director. Its more than 60 scientists, almost all affiliated with the Department of Psychiatry at McGill University, focus on a wide range of topics related to mental health and addictions: neuroscience, clinical interventions, epidemiology, service organization, government policies. The Research Center is part of the Douglas Mental Health University Institute and contributes to its mission of integrating care, teaching and research in mental health and addictions.
- Ph.D. or M.D. Strong record of accomplishment in one or more areas related to mental health or addictions research
- Demonstrated leadership
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Ability to mobilize potential donors
- Openness to collaborate with clinical service users in a variety of contexts, such as fundraising, advisory or decision-making committees, etc.
- Commitment to promote all areas of mental health research and addictions represented at the Center
- Ability to communicate in both official languages
Please send your resume and cover letter to Director@douglas.research.mcgill.ca