Biobank database coordinator
Summary of position
As a database administrator, you will required to work alongside a diverse research team and standardize the different data collected.
- Script and automate the vast majority of daily activities;
- Platform maintenance and data entry;
- Install, configure, administrate and update databases;
- Participate in the transformation of database infrastructures;
- Make the necessary changes when required;
- Solve problems and find permanent solutions;
- Contribute and collaborate in data cleaning;
- Evaluate options and advise the team on options for database technology evolution.
- Excellent knowledge of Access and SQL databases;
- Knowledge of ATiM databases (an asset);
- Knowledge of health research and tissue banking (an asset);
- Functional experience with Windows operating system.
- Bachelor's degree;
- 3 years of relevant experience / 5 years in the field;
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and in a self-taught manner.
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 - Thursday, October 1, 2020