5 CIHR Project Grants awarded to Douglas Researchers
Congratulations to our CIHR Project Grant Recipients!
CIHR results for the last project grant competition were published on July 14.
Congratulations to our researchers on their successful applications:
- Mark Brandon - Identify how entorhinal-hippocampal circuitry and adult neurogenesis in the dentate gyrus supports hippocampal processing at the network and behavioral levels
- Martin Lepage - From episodic memory to functioning in schizophrenia and related psychoses: A neurocognitive model
- Corina Nagy - High resolution, single-cell characterization of molecular and cellular networks, within and across brain regions, related to sex-associated differences in major depressive disorder
- Gustavo Turecki - Single-cell, high-throughput characterization of the depressed brain
- Tak Pan Wong - Extrasynaptic NMDA receptors and resilience to chronic stress